This is a full-time on-site Production Chemist role in Nairobi County, Kenya. The Production Chemist will be responsible for day-to-day laboratory activities that support the production of goods from raw materials to finished products. The Production Chemist will be responsible for ensuring that all processes and products meet quality specifications in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Strong analytical and laboratory skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in research and development of chemical products
- Good understanding of Chemistry principles and processes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, or a related field
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of local regulations and laws regarding chemicals and their use is a plus.
Qualified ,Interested candidates should share their CV to the email email@example.com,with the subject line Production Chemist . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.