Position: Operations Coordinator.
Location : Nairobi , Kenya.
Reports To : Secretary General
Employd Staffing Solutions Ltd is a comprehensive Human Capital Consultancy firm based in Nairobi County, Kenya. Our core HR activities include Recruitment, Labour Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and Employee Trainings. We build fruitful relationships with our clients and always aim to add value to their business by improving the efficiency of their HR activities and increasing the return on their Human Capital spend.
Job Brief .
Our Client is a leading body that brings together employer organizations across the continent. We seek to recruit a Coordinator, Operations to manage the day to day operational demands of their Secretariat.Succeful candidate will be reporting to the Secretary General .The job holder will support in the preparation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of Initiatives and programs.
- Coordinate programmes and activities involving the organizations and members.
- Support in preparation of communication with members, partners and other stakeholders.
- Managing the website content and social media platforms.
- Managing organization’s members database and contacts.
- Build and manage relationships with organization’s partners .
- Support in organizations strategic planning, plans implementation and monitoring.
- Representation of the organizations assigned meetings and forums.
- Prepare various organization’s a reports in English and French .
- Support in mobilization of Resources .
- Coordinate engagement of the organization with its members.
- Coordinate engagement of the organization with policymakers .
- Translation of organization’s information, communications and education material.
- Prepare and present work progress reports to the Secretary General.
- Any other duty as required by the Secretary General.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, International Relations/Social policy/Communications or related field of social sciences .
- Proficiency in both English and French
- At least 5 years relevant proven and practical experience preferably from a Membership Organization
- Experience in Media relations, public relations, communication, advocacy and public policy matters
- Experience in office administration and coordination roles
- Understanding of the employment, labor and enterprise situation in Africa
- Ability to work with Donors and development partners.
- Strong administrative skills ,Relationship management skills and Technologically savvy.
Qualified and interested candidates should share their CVs to email@example.com with the subject line Operations Coordinator .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.