Employd Staffing Solutions Ltd is a comprehensive Human Capital Consultancy firm based in Nairobi County, Kenya. Our core HR activities include Recruitment, Labour Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and Employee Trainings. We build fruitful relationships with our clients and always aim to add value to their business by improving the efficiency of their HR activities and increasing the return on their Human Capital spend.
Job Brief .
Our Client is a prominent construction firm located in Nairobi and is presently in search of a proactive and seasoned HR Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be instrumental in establishing and overseeing the HR department, taking charge of the development and implementation of HR strategies, policies, and procedures to support our expansion initiatives and ensure the seamless operation of our workforce.
- Formulate and execute HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the company’s overarching goals.
- Establish and administer HR policies and procedures in compliance with Kenyan labor laws and regulations.
- Supervise the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding of new hires.
- Develop and implement effective strategies for employee engagement and retention.
- Offer guidance and support to managers and staff on HR-related matters such as performance management, employee relations, and conflict resolution.
- Conduct training programs to enhance employee skills and cultivate a positive work culture.
- Manage compensation and benefits programs to ensure competitiveness and fairness.
- Maintain accurate HR records and prepare reports for management as needed.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices, providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Membership in IHRM with a valid practicing license
- Demonstrated work experience as an HR Manager or in a similar capacity, preferably within the construction industry.
- Thorough knowledge of Kenyan labor laws and regulations.
- Strong understanding of HR best practices and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Robust leadership and people management capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in HR software and the MS Office Suite.
Qualified and interested candidates should share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Human Resource Manager .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.