Location: Mombasa Rd, Nairobi.
Salary Range : Ksh 20K – 25K
• Entering various transactions into the accounting system on a daily basis and filing all financial records appropriately in line with the filing system.
• Processing Purchase orders and payments.
Ensuring that all support documentation is available to support payment of transactions.
• Carrying out bank and other accounts reconciliations and preparing reconciliation statements on a monthly basis.
• Ensuring adherence to the financial procedures.
• Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
• Prepare and submit statutory reports and tax returns related to the project on a timely manner, VAT filing, and others
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Finance Officer.
Education & Experience
• Degree in accounting/finance field or at least CPA to section 2.
• At least 2 years experience in the accounting department.
• Must have quickbook experience.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• An excellent communicator with strong writing skills.
Qualified and interested candidates should share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Accounts Assistant.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.