Position : Panel Beater.
Location : Nairobi.
As a Panel beater your main role is to repair and replace motor vehicle bodywork which has been damaged in an accident.
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts
- Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired
- Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies
- Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories
- Replacing or repairing windows, car interiors and exterior trim
- Filling and sanding bodywork
- Carrying out painting in booth oven
- Performing final finishing and polishing
- Keeping and monitoring an inventory of machines and equipment in your department.
- Providing technical support to customer care staffs who deal with clients.
- Fitting parts as required.
- Assisting in compiling panel beating work reports
- Carrying out panel beating tasks and meeting the set targets.
- Removing damaged panels
- Excellent panel beating skills.
- Professional accident repair skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role in the automotive industry is preferred.
Interested Candidates should share their CVs to Jobs@employd.co.ke ,subject line Panel beater.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.