Position: Tenders Officer.
Location : Nairobi.
- Check and confirm tender adverts posted through newspapers, emails, company websites, and download them for RFQs that need the company attention
- To scrutinize, analyze the tender documentation to make sure we can match the skills and experience requirements.
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization requirements.
- Attend the Technical Clarification meetings and Site Visits scheduled by the clients and prepare a formal response.
- Review the clauses of Contracts, involve in the Contract Negotiations, provide inputs, advice & discuss with the relevant departments the possible solutions to the commercial issues.
- Initiate and update Online / Offline Registration of the Company and prepare the documents, obtain relevant information for the Pre-qualification.
- Submit the Checklist to be counter checked by the HOD.
- Apply the Tender/Bid Bond / Performance Bond and liaise with the Finance Department for its arrangement as per the requirements of the tender.
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjusts them to the framework given by the customers.
- Ensure all relevant documentations for bid proposals are complete and accurate.
- Keep tender deadlines and deliver them on time.
- Follow up on all tenders to increase
- Management of all data related to the tender process.
- Attend Tender opening and record the results.
- Coordinate and communicate proposal document delivery and costing requirements to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues
- Ensure all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers are efficiently addressed and closed out.
- Degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Management
- Negotiation skills
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Tendering
- Good understanding of Tender Management Process
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Comprehensive scheduling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
Interested , Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Tenders Officer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.