Position:Front Office Executive.
Location : Industrial Area , Nairobi.
Salary Range: 30K – 40K.
You shall be the first point of contact for clients, visitors, and employees. Your role is pivotal in creating a positive and professional image of the company. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, managing the front desk, and assisting with various administrative tasks to support daily office operations.
• Assist the CEO administratively from time to time.
• Warmly welcome clients, guests, and employees as they arrive at the office.
• Provide assistance, answer inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate person or department.
• Manage incoming phone calls, screen and direct them to the appropriate individuals or departments. Take messages when necessary and ensure timely delivery.
• Maintain a tidy and organized front desk area.
• Ensure all office supplies, and informational materials, are readily available.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages. Prepare outgoing mail and packages for pickup or courier services.
• Coordinate and schedule the use of meeting rooms, ensuring they are properly equipped and prepared for meetings and presentations.
• Provide support to various heads of departments as needed, which may include data entry, filing, photocopying, and other general office tasks.
• Maintain record keeping and documentation for the company.
• Work collaboratively with the customer support to respond to inquiries and requests from clients and employees in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Maintain an inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed, while ensuring stock levels are adequate and within the company budget.
• Ensure all employees are set up with necessary work equipment and supplies as well as facilitating meeting rooms with the right equipment and supplies.
• Manage and prepare visitors reports, enquiry, staff attendance and any other matters as required at the reception.
• Degree/ Diploma in Business Management, Front Office Administration or a related discipline.
• At least 2-3 years’ of front office experience in a busy environment..
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Innovative and solutions oriented.
• Honest and with strong integrity.
• Intelligent, quick learner and quick thinker.
• Good Customer service skills
Interested , Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject line Front Office Executive .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.