Our client is a property development company based in Nairobi .We are looking for passionate sales agents to join their team.The main duty will be to source for potential clients and follow through with the existing clients. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
Position: Sales Agents.
Location : Westlands , Nairobi.
Retainer : 10K plus commission and Bonuses.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and maintain a pipeline of potential customers.
- Make presentations to clients and take them to see the property
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds .
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and payment
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and the company.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, cold calling, social media, open days,networking etc.
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Attract prospective clients to promote new business
- Compare competitive market prices
- Meeting and exceeding the sales targets.
• Bachelor’s degree o rDiploma equivalent in Marketing, Business, or related field
• Passionate about the real estate industry.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to manage client relationships
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good understanding of the real estate market and trends
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM softwareInterested , Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Sales Agents.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.