Our client specializes in manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products and APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients). We are looking for Medical Representatives to join their team.
Position: Medical Representatives.
Location: Nairobi, Mombasa,Kisumu.
- Achieve or exceed agreed sales targets with the implementation of designed marketing strategies and promotional tools.
- Build close liaison with target customers and KOLs of the territory to use them for scientific activities and the maximum generation of prescriptions of the products.
- Prepare target customers’ lists as per guidelines, visit them regularly and frequently as per company policy and communicate products’ messages effectively, resulting in the prescription generation and sales of the assigned territory.
- Review doctors’ lists of the whole territory, maintain a record of the whole territory and ensure effective and timely reporting.
- Ensure regular chemists’ visit in order to get feedback about the prescriptions of the defined products and competitors.
- Research Competitors – Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Gathers analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriate to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology required (NOTE: must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board).
Vast pharmaceutical products knowledge
- Possess at least 3 years’ experience as a medical representative.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work independently & a positive team player
If you qualify,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Medical Representative . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.