Our client is a leading provider of cleaning and hospitality, waste management, sanitary services, fumigation and pest control services in Kenya.We are looking for a talented person to join our growing HR department as a Human Resource Officer .
Position : Human Resource Officer .
Salary : 50K – 60K.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Manage organizational and company culture
- Develop orientation programs and oversee staff induction for new hires;
- Oversee the performance management process including performance appraisals and develop programs that help employees overcome their weaknesses while maximizing their strengths;
- Ensure all supervisors have monthly appraisals and check ins with their direct reports;
- Oversee and manage benefits and compensation;
- Receive, analyze and follow up to ensure resolution of employee grievances and complaints as per the HR policy
- Handle disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Prepare and issue new employee contracts.
- Support in maintenance of employee information by entering and updating employment and status-changes database as may be assigned;
- Support in coordinating staff engagement / motivation initiatives and welfare activities;
- In-charge of the payroll system and administration including preparation and maintenance of the payroll data and preparation of monthly contribution schedules for timely remittance of statutory deductions
- Provide feedback to enhance business processes and initiate process improvement to achieve operational excellence
- Any other duties assigned by the company director from time to time.
Requirements and Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a Human Resources position
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Goal-oriented and organized team player
- Strong ownership mind-set and ability to work in a self-directed manner
If you qualify,send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line Human Resource Officer . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.