Our client uses specialized immigrant visa programs that are widely used by healthcare facilities throughout the United States. We are looking for qualified ,Registered Nurses, to work in United States of America
Behavioral Health/ Adult Psychiatry, Oncology/Cancer Care
- Diploma (3years )or Degree (4 years).
- Current and minimum of 2 to 3 years of nursing experience in the specific field at a hospital or nursing facility .
- Should currently be practicing bedside care.
- Since nurses are essential for healthcare organizations, this program is completely FREE for you.
- You are directly employed by the healthcare organization
- Test preparation and processing assistance for the NCLEX and English Proficiency Test (IELTS/OET/TOEFL.
- Green card sponsorship to include spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21.
- Competitive salary, full medical insurance, vacation leave, and retirement plans to name a few.
- The EB-3 visa has a 10-year validity, and you can renew it if you meet the requirements.
- One-way flight to the U.S. and assistance in opening your own bank account, obtaining your social security number, drivers license, 30 day housing paid, car purchasing program, and arrival bonus.
Qualified , Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position i.e Oncology Nurse , Adult Psychiatry Nurse on the subject line . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.