Position: Production Supervisor.
The candidate will be incharge of Supervising and coordinating of sectional production operations to ensure desired output, efficiency, raw material utilization and manpower are within acceptable standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out any duties as assigned by the HOD diligently.
- Guiding and assisting of operators at the pack house.
- Managing the allocated section to ensure products meet quality and quantity as per desired target.
- Help in receiving raw materials and ensuring efficient utilization of the same by accounting for the same at the end of shift.
- Allocating and supervising all the workers under his/her control.
- On job training/mentoring new staff on their duties.
- Ensure housekeeping on the floor, machine & machine surround area.
- First level handling of sectional worker’s discipline and reporting the same.
- Reporting and coordinating with the maintenance team in case of major break down.
- Participating in brainstorming and root cause analysis to bring solutions to problems and/or innovation in the work area.
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures.
- Support, encourage and develop the team and take ownership for team cohesion.
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere.
- Keen on team performance.
- At least college diploma/higher diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervision of a number of staff.
- Proven record on managing and driving team performance.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Method of Application
If you qualify ,send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line Production Supervisor .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.