Position: Business Development Officer.
Salary : 50K – 80K plus comm.
We are looking for a motivated and talented business development officer for our client.The candidate should have expert product knowledge, solutions-oriented mentality, attention to detail, and commitment to closing deals that benefit all, the role should enable the business to scale. The person should be able to focus on growing the business and extending the reach of its products or services to increase revenue. Their duties also include identifying new sales leads, pitching the company’s goods and services, and building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients and suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Prospect, develop and qualify leads to produce high quality sales opportunities, building and maintaining your own sales pipeline
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer partnerships, proactively providing leadership with market and pricing information to help close more business
- Analyze business processes and collaborate with account management, operations, and senior management to streamline processes, and measure results of activities
- Develop and report sales metrics and be accountable for tracking your pipeline from outreach to won
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategies, systems, tactics, metrics, budgets, resource requirements, and action plans to achieve sales revenue targets
- Feed customer feedback into the organization and promote product and service solutions at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Understand customers business needs and develop solutions to cater for those needs, re-signing your clients when the time arises
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least Five (5) years of relevant experience in FinTech sales roles within the creative technology, innovation or digital design/UX space, two of which must have been in Senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze the customer journey of any business and provide improvement suggestions
- Experience managing an active sales pipeline through a CRM
- Hands-on experience with a prospecting CRM
- Excellent business development, sales and relationship building skills (essential), proven working experience as a Business Development Manager.
- A strong network with internal and external stakeholder management.
- A natural empathy with the ability to build relationships based on trust and transparency.
- Understanding of the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries.
- Ability to plan and strategize with senior stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of Linkedin sales navigator, pipeline management tools, and email sequencing platforms.
If you qualify ,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Business Development Officer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.