Position: Office Admin.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive walk-in visitors and clients and notify the appropriate staff – you are expected to be professional and empathetic to our guests and clients.
- You will be expected to know our products, pricing, and company offerings.
- Your work will be tied to the customer support team; communicating and coordinating with colleagues to ensure customer queries are resolved is a key part of this role.
- Manage the team’s appointments, meetings, and conference room schedule to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee purchasing and maintenance of office supplies, equipment, furniture .
- Handle post/courier deliveries & collections and ensure it gets to the respective recipient/Staff.
- Support the team in updating customer information on invoices or any relevant tasks in the smooth running of the office
- Demonstrate great time and personal management skills.
- Degree/Diploma in business related course.
- 3 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills are vital in this role.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Should be super presentable.
If you qualify ,send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line Office Admin – Kisumu .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.