Position : Admin and Operations Manager .
Location: Nairobi , Kenya.
The Administration & Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of administration and its overarching general operations including financial and human resource management.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Manage short, medium and long-term financial management processes that support financial strategies, encourage long-term financial stability and growth, maximize cost efficiencies and ensure strict adherence to financial systems and internal controls.
- Manage all of insurance requirements, including but not limited to: public liability; workers compensation; management, directors’ and officers’ liability.
- Manage the timely production of all statutory financial reports and all other requirements.
- Manage an effective organization-wide contract system and in collaboration with other members of the Senior Management Team.
- Oversee the Production Manager in delivering compliance with all industry local and international standards ,policies including those pertaining to risk management, OH&S, and event insurance emergence etc.
- Support all operational and logistical operations and prepare reports operations.
- Respond to and resolve routine internal and external inquiries.
- Responsible for public relations and communications plan.
- Manage personnel administration and the implementation of human resource (HR) management policies establishing and maintaining all human resource management records relating to the employment.
- Develop and manage human resource management procedures in accordance with HR policies, current legislative requirements and in accordance with industry best practice.
- Conduct regular performance reviews with operations staff in a timely manner ensuring adherence to agreed activity/event delivery timelines and do so, as relevant and provide written reports to the Executive Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration or related course.
- Minimum 9 year’s administrative and operations experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Experience managing a large number of employees.
If you qualify ,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Admin and operations Manager.Indicate your expected salary .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.