Our client is a top filter manufacturing company in East and Central Africa.will be responsible for receipt and issuance of stock items, keying in the same in the company’s stores system and ensure proper documentation and filing of all records under the stores section. The storekeeper will operate in an efficient & effective manner, according to the company policies and procedures.
Position : Storekeeper .
Location: Nairobi , Kenya.
Salary Range :35K- 45K.
- Receipts and issuance of stock items ensuring proper documentation of the same and the overall administration of the company’s store management system
- In liaison with the supervisor, determine and implement stock codes and vocabulary.
- Facilitate and raise stocks requisition for all workshop requirements.
- Determines the stock levels to ensure no over stocking or under stocking of materials.
- Ensure goods and materials are checked before receipt, confirmation of quantities and quality for coding and storage.
- Ensure storage security while ensuring correct material and goods handling, storage and movement.
- Ensure that the store’s areas are kept clean and tidy and all items of stock are orderly kept.
- Ensure goods and materials allocation and distribution in relation to requisitions.
- Ensures documents verification and invoice clearance for payment.
- Completes and updates the company’s stores database.
- Entering data into the Road base software, analyzing, investigating and highlighting problems related to materials and goods stocks.
- Ensuring proper documentation and accurate filing within the stores section.
- Bachelor’s Degree in purchasing & supplies or related course.
- Computer usage certification.
- Experience: At least 3 years in stores management with knowledge of Road base stores management software and/or other stores softwares.
- Must have used ERP systems before.
- Experience in manufacturing sector will be an added advantage.
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Storekeeper to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.