Our client is a top filter manufacturing company in East and Central Africa,we are looking for a Branch Manager for them.He/ she will be in charge of the management and operations of the branch and oversee HR / Admin / Stock management functions to ensure the highest quality of service to customers and achievement of each branch revenue objectives.
Position : Branch Manager.
Location : Nairobi.
- In charge of annual leave and staff off management in the branch
- Ensure all staff have reported on duty and have clocked in on the TA machine
- Oversee the staff and development at the branch and culture champion in the branch
- At the end of the day, carry out a closing checklist e. Send daily occurrences report to HQ
- Ensure safe custody of all access keys
- Manage all HR issues for branch staff and Field sales staff
- Ensure HR policies are known to the staff and are followed
- Update branch organization chart and each staff have a clear role and responsibility and documented in their JD
- Handle disciplinary cases
- Skill matrix – carry out staff training, need analysis and develop training programs l. Carry performance evaluation and appraisal
- Manage leave by – Reviewing leave schedule and ensure staff follow the schedule n. Ensure general welfare of staff is as appropriate
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Maintain stock holding levels per the company standards and replenish stocks as required Ensure store area is secure and no pilferage
- Receive soft copy of the STN from goods to be received from HQ
- Ensure all goods received in stock are documented (STN) and updated in the Palladium
- Ensure all goods leaving the stock are documented and counted
- Carry out monthly and annual stock take
- Carry out impromptu stock audit h. Ensure goods are labels and correctly and neatly arranged on the selves
- Ensure only authorized staff are allowed in the store area
- Ensure the list of all reports is updated
- Make reports as per the schedules – daily, weekly, monthly e.t.c
- Ensure all google drive reports are updated
- Analyze reports and advice EXCOM as necessary
- Ensure good received and dispatch areas are neatly arranged
- Ensure no damage of stock m. Sort out all stock variance issues with HQ.
- Manage the store keeper to ensure stores are secure and no unauthorized person is allowed in the store. Ensure store area is secure and no pilferage
- Receive soft copy of the STN from goods to be received from HQ.
- Ensure sales targets are clearly known to the counter sales staff
- Ensure counter sales assistants are serving the customers effectively
- Ensure correct pricing is used and selling is as per recommended prices
- Handle customer complaint at the counter
- Collect marketing intelligence at the branch and send to HQ
- Identify and service potential big customers coming to the branch
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, management or similar (preferred)
- 5+ years in a management role
- Proven track record of good performance
- Firm grasp of modern management skills and tactics
- Understanding of industry laws and regulations
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience with managing human resources will be an added advantage
If you qualify ,send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line Branch Manager .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.