Position: Field Sales Coordinator .
Location : Nakuru ,Kenya.
Salary : 30K.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Demarcate individual regions to manageable routes
- Proper allocation of salesman to sales regions, town and customer
- Design work plans for routes visits, frequency of customer visits and
- Structuring sales and marketing actions for the route/Town
- Monitoring and ensuring reporting on all actions in the design real time
- Analyze field sales achievement daily, weekly and monthly target VS target
- Implement the list of salesmen KPIs
- Track actions against the KPIS
- Report on New customers on board
- Track Rocket sales feedback provision enforcement
- Ensure data bundles and airtime are loaded on time to avoid monitoring and management gap through rocket sales
- Ensure rocket sales optimization
- Ensure all salesmen have marked attendance and have reported to their agreed stations of work on time.
- Online monitoring of No. of visits planned Vs. completed
- Hourly Monitoring of visits completed vs. orders received- identifying of field visit gaps
- Monitoring of product focus selling trends
- Monitoring of orders received against market design per customer.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in sales and marketing, Information Technology
- Proven success
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills.
- 3-5 years in business or information management .
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in data analysis
- Personal integrity
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Field Sales Coordinator . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.