We are looking to fill the position of Customer Care Representative for our client.
Job Title: Customer Care Representative Position.
Job Location: Nairobi
Industry : Export.
Salary Range:Ksh 25K to 35K
- Provide and ensure a high level of customer service by developing and maintaining a strong relationship with customers’ front line personnel.
- Work well in team environment and within global offices network
- Invoicing, logistics and shipping control of all International Orders.
- Creates Dangerous Goods paperwork for all shipments requiring paperwork.
- Receives, prints, reviews and checks all shipping documents for international shipments.
- Process or issues manually (if needed) all necessary paperwork including the preparation of instructions for transportation documents, certificates of origin, other certificates, commercial invoices, packing lists and any other shipping documentation associated with each shipment.
- Communicate with all International Customers, Forwarders, Carriers, Truckers, etc.
- Review documentation for completion.
- Communicates any discrepancies to the proper supervisor/manager.
Skills and Qualifications.
- A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem-solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills.
- Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser-based support system
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities.
- Experienced in online rate applications, cargo booking etc.
- Comfortable dealing with Carriers & dealing with Agents.
- Knowhow of customs documentation, AWB preparation, airline documentation etc.
- General understanding aircraft types, loading benefits & disadvantages.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
- Outstanding work ethics (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Ability to handle pressure/stress, handle responses to criticism tactfully and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to escalate issues through the appropriate channels – we thrive on feedback.