Job Title: Panel Beater Technician.
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary Range: Negotiable.
The main responsibility of the Technician is to perform high quality maintenance and repairs of vehicles. The Technician will perform panel beating, paint work, and accident repairs on cars. Satisfied customers, on time delivery and safety at work is achieved by following defined processes, standards and guidelines.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities.
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, following defined and updated standards and guidelines. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Professionally undertake panel beating and other required repairs on cars.
- Secure that the right information, tools and spare parts are available before maintenance or repair.
- Prepare the vehicle or component required for repair or maintenance.
- Through well-known and described working methods and standards perform maintenance or repair on vehicles or components on time in a correct and safe way.
- Complete visual inspections of the vehicles or components before and after repair or maintenance.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent panel beating work skills.
- Professional accident repair skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role in the automotive industry is preferred.
- 3 years previous experience.
- Product and service knowledge
- Customer service
If you qualify and are up to the challenge ,send your CV to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.