Position: Sales Executive.
Salary : 60K -80K.
a)Team builder and can lead a territory sales team
b)Drive territory Sales revenue growth and market regional growth
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- To undertake route to market mapping to ensure effective route coverage through field visits to identify new routes.
- To analyze gaps arising from brands/Markets/customers to address the 4 pillars of Route To Market that is Sales Uplifts, Sales Value, Visits and Product Range to ensure optimum availability of our products at the resellers and distributors by establishing corrective actions on each brand, market and customer.
- Coordinate market research activities, gather market information (competitor analysis) and provide comprehensive report.
- To Supervise and monitor promotions and other activities in the region to ensure consistent demand of our products in the market.
- To liaise with marketing, production, Quality and Customer Service teams to ensure brand consistency in the regions.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with the Finance department)
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in sales and marketing
- 5 years and above in sales and marketing
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in team leadership/ territory management position
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to email@example.com,email subject Sales Executive . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.