We are looking for a Finance and Administration Manager.
The Finance and Administration Manager will be a member of the Senior Management team, will be responsible for day to day financial operations, monthly bookkeeping, financial planning, budgeting and reporting, as well as making monthly financial presentations to the management board. The Finance Manager is also responsible for administration activities .
Position:Finance and Administration Manager.
Location : Nairobi.
Salary : Ksh 100K-120K.
- Support the Managing Director and Senior Management team set the overall business direction, define and achieve the strategies and goals for the business.
- Overall responsibility and efficiency of the day to day management and implementation of Karcher accounting, financial and administration processes
- Create a robust foundation, developing and ensuring well-defined processes that will result in efficient and productive operations across the F&A Manager functional responsibilities
- Prepare accurate financial reports and timely submission of the same as required by the company and local statutory bodies.
- Make monthly presentations of the financial reports to the management board.
- Maintain regular communications with the senior management team providing relevant and timely financial information for planning and decision-making purposes
- Management of the logistics ; ensuring internal procedures are followed, logistic issues are solved and performance appraisal is done.
- Work closely with business partners and stakeholders developing strong relationships and business direction
- Ensure compliance with company policies as well as local government regulatory guidelines
- Build competent teams and develop talent for the future across the F&A Manager functional responsibilities
Requirements for the job
- Sound knowledge of local and international standards in accounting and controlling, tax and statutory, cash-flow management, financial planning, corporate reporting and analysis
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and internal customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to develop teams across a range of functional specialisms
- Trustworthy, fair, demonstrates integrity and good judgment
- Certified Public Accountant (K)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or related field an added advantage
- Member of an accounting body (ICPAK)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Project) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in finance and accounting, with experience in gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders