Our Client is a horticultural company that deals with growing, sorting & grading, packaging of fresh fruits, herbs and vegetables for the export market. We are looking for “Hands On” and a responsible Pack House Manager to run the day to day running of the pack house in order to meet production targets.
Position:Pack House Manager.
Salary : Ksh 70,000.
- Raw materials planning and utilization ensuring that there is no wastage
- Labour planning and control of wastage in terms of labour.
- Maintain the productivity index
- Ensure that all production targets are met and clients’ orders are processed on time as per their specification
- Ensure that the products are delivered to the airline agents on time.
- Ensure there is continuous improvement of productivity by building strong teams and promoting teamwork at the pack house and other departments
- Ensuring compliance to standards i.e. to Food Safety and HACCP, BRC Standard, KS 1758.
- Ensure OH&S practices are observed.
- Provide daily/ weekly/monthly and annual reports to the Operations Manager and the Managing Director
|A Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural related discipline .Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a pack house.Good understanding of the horticulture industry code of conduct.Must have good task management skills.Must have good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.Must have good numerical and planning skills.Must be a team player.Must be honest, self-disciplined and of high integrity.|
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to email@example.com,email subject Pack House Manager .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.