Our Client specializes in renewable energy solutions for water treatment facilities,we are seeking to recruit an outstanding,dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the position of Information, Communication & Technology (ICT) Officer.
Position : ICT Officer.
Location : Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day IT tasks including staff support, IT systems setup and installation, systems management, and maintenance.
- Manage the network infrastructure and ensure that the machines, servers, network, and power systems are running efficiently.
- Manage the electronic communication systems including Email, Internet, and website. When necessary, liaise with internet service providers to resolve internet connectivity issues.
- Update the website accordingly as and when necessary
- Maintain an up to date Inventory of the IT Equipment and recommend equipment replacements where necessary based on the policies and need.
- Provides technical advice on new technologies that are appropriate in enhancing service delivery.
- Ensure that high standards of integrity, availability and confidentiality of all data, information, networks, systems, and other IT resources are maintained.
- Perform daily system monitoring, review and address system & application logs, document and report any security incidences.
- Ensure that all machines and systems are up to date with the current anti-virus software. Install software, Operating Systems and firmware updates and security patches when available.
- Conduct regular system audits. Prepare, and share regular reports with the management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with demonstrable practical skills in Information Management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy communication and ICT environment.
- Proficiency in the use of ICT in development of web-based solutions,
- Proficiency in the use of ICT in development of web-based solutions, maintenance of websites, network administration and with practical skills in Information Management.
- Certification in Networking, Microsoft MCP, MCSA or Cisco will be an added advantage.
- Highly familiar with a wide variety of IT security, network engineering and operating system software
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to email@example.com,email subject ICT Officer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.