Our Client specializes in renewable energy solutions for water treatment facilities,we are looking for mature and responsible WaterKiosk Operators.
Location:Coast Region,Eastern,Nairobi and Nakuru.
- Keep the kiosk and its surroundings clean.
- Clean the kiosk and its surroundings .
- Make sure that drains are kept clean and open.
- Remove all water or mud pools in the direct surroundings of the kiosk.
- Sell water to all persons or institutions who are willing and able to pay for their consumption and who respect the norms and rules of proper conduct.
- Respect the opening hours of the kiosk that have been agreed upon.
- Keep the Kiosk and the other Assets in good technical condition.
- Report, as soon as possible, to the Company any damage, loss of water quality or interruptions in supply.
- Treat his or her clients with respect and assist them, and especially the elderly and the handicapped, in any way he or she can.
- Inform his or her clientele about any measures that have been taken by the Company with regard to tariffs or the management of the kiosk.
- At least a High school certificate(KCSE)
- Computer LIterate.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
- Can work without supervision.
- High work integrity and commitment.
- Well groomed person.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Waterkiosk Operator .Indicate your preferred location.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.