We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team, customer service, handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
Position: Office Admin.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Specific duties and responsibilities will entail.
- Implementing administrative services policies and procedures.
- Ensuring general cleanliness in offices.
- Coordinating allocation of office accommodation.
- Liaising with the procurement unit to ensure provision of office equipment and materials.
- Ensuring utility bills are paid on time.
- Preparation and updating of office equipment and furniture inventory.
- Implementation of administrative service delivery initiatives.
- Coordinating fleet maintenance and management.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and other internal events.
- Ensuring general maintenance is undertaken on schedule.
- Generating administrative reports on repairs and maintenance
- Bachelor in business administration, or relevant field
- At least 3 Years working experience in a similar position in a reputable Company.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Accounting qualification will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
Interested and qualified individuals to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line Office Admin.Kindly indicate your expected salary.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.