Our client is in the insurance industry .We are looking for a claims investigator for them.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, review and research on evidence/documents to analyze the overall fact pattern of claim and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations.
- Prepare and coordinate field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information.
- Identify and handle suspicious or problematic insurance claims while providing consultation and strategic directions through professional reports.
- Assess of investigations fee notes to ensure that they are in line with the provisions of the service level agreement.
- Prepare a monthly management report of all claims under investigations.
- Any other responsibilities will be communicated to the Officer from time to time.
- Travel country wide .
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields e.g. Insurance Studies, Criminal Justice, Risk Management.
- Certificate of Insurance.
- Work experience preferably in a reputable company will be an added advantage.
- High integrity and ethical level
- Able to maintain utmost confidentiality of information in their possession
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to pay great attention to detail and get things done to completion.
- Flexible to travel as per work demand.
If you qualify and are up to the challenge ,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line as Claims Investigator.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.