Our client is a top filter manufacturing company in East and Central Africa. We seek to fill the Position of a Sales Executive for them.
Accomplish business development and sales activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans. Implementing sales plans. Developing PR with customers. Increasing the income for the regions allocated.
Position: Sales Executive .
Location : Nairobi and Nakuru.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, visits, telephone calls and emails.
- Generate and qualify leads by planning field visits to dormant and new potential customers to achieve sales growth.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Prepare sales actions plans and strategies.
- Schedule sales activities and follow up on the same.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Develop and maintain customer database.
- Negotiating variation in price, deliveries and specifications with related HOD’s.
- Negotiate with customers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Developing and maintaining company sales promotional materials
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
- Liaising with other departments, depots and factory to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Recording sales and orders information for sending to your superior at the end of each day.
- Reviewing your own sale performance and strategizing to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers and their requirements.
- Prepare and present sales contracts and proposals.
- Prepare product training for customers.
- Maintain sales activities and prepare sales records.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationship.
- Perform quality checks on products and service delivery.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for the Management.
- Conduct market researches and surveys
- Participate in sales events and promotions.
- Monitor competition, market trends and product developments, relay ideas from competitors, improvement on packaging.
- Any other duties that may be allocated to you from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Sales Executive in a busy environment.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- Strong product and customer market dynamics knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Sales Executive.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.