Our client is a market research agency, we are looking for an experienced Research Manager to join their team.
Position:Research Manager .
Location : Nairobi.
Salary Range: 70K to 100K.
Business planning and prospecting, client service, project management and leadership to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Achieving the agreed monthly & annual business targets
- Ensuring operating systems are adhered to in execution of all projects
- Client relationship management including prospecting; brief taking; proposal writing and presentation; data collection and analysis briefing; and report writing and presentation.
- Ensuring the completion of the necessary documentation on approval of proposal to facilitate proper and early commissioning and payment of projects.
- Overseeing the implementation of research projects to ensure timely and accurate execution of all parts of the projects.
- Regular follow up with key client contacts on existing and potential research projects.
- Developing and growing the team of people working with you, by motivating, training, appraising and guiding them.
- Collecting the final payment and getting client feedback on research projects .
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Research Director or Managing Director from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in in Social Sciences or in Business studies
- Post graduate Marketing Diploma.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or in Business studies will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a reputable market research agency
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team building and leadership skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Proactive and confident .
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work long hours and to withstand pressure.
- Ready to travel locally and international.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Research Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.