We are recruiting a Human Resource Officer for our client .The candidate will be responsible for reviewing, maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices. Contribute at both operational and strategic level and recommend management solutions which support business objectives.
Position:Human Resource Officer.
Salary : 50k-60K.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct and coordinate with management to ensure timely recruitment, interviews, orientation and training and development of employees.
- Coordinate and engage in staff training and development plans.
- Manage Performance and carry out quarterly and monthly performance appraisals.
- Provide guidance to employees and management in regard to HR policies and practices and relevant employment law.
- Process HR data and payroll/HRIS entries and reports in a timely manner and in
Compliance with established practices; maintain up-to-date documentation, file/scan
related personnel records.
- Manage staff welfare issues, Employee Relations and managing health and safety within the organization.
- Carry out Administration Functions which includes Leave processing, Staff welfare administration, managing any Disciplinary issues and Conflict that may arise.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A Degree in Human Resources from a recognized & reputable institution of higher learning.
- A diploma in Human Resource Management.
- A certified Human Resource Professional certification-CHRP will be an added advantage.
- Over 5 years’ experience working in Human Resources preferably 2 in a supervisory level.
- Computer proficiency, e.g., keyboard experience, email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of local employment laws.
- Experience with interviewing, orientation, training and/or supervision of employees.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressures and meet deadlines.
- Conflict resolution and crisis management experience.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Human Resource Officer..Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.