We are recruiting a store keeper for our client .We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented candidate.He/she will play a key role in ensuring proper care and maintenance of the stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the store.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile replenishment orders based on stock levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and documents are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the correct STN, delivery note and correct quantity has been received.
- Responsible for storage of goods in correct location and bins.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with 6S.
- Ensure all store requisitions are approved and signed by Branch manager.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure goods movement in and out of the store are entered in the Palladium system.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained as per the company model.
- Follow up on all documentation in accordance with established internal controls and procedures
- Conduct inventory audits and stock take to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Work closely with HQ to order and receive goods.
- Troubleshoot any store issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Produce daily, monthly and annual reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Analyse daily, weekly and monthly sales movement and inventory levels depending on the demands and requirements of various product categories.
- Responsible for staff working in the store.
- Communicate with Sales order processing function and production to ensure goods are available and highlight any good requirement.
- Monitor slow moving stock and highlight to management
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- Diploma/Degree in Procurement or Supplies or any other related course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy inventory management environment.
- Must have used inventory management ERP.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues across different departments
- Ability to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers.
- Integrity and proactive.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Store Keeper.Kindly indicate your expected salary.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.