Our client is a manufacturer, supplier and distributor of medical equipment and consumables,pharmaceuticals ,hospital supplies and health products in the East Africa region. We seek to fill the Position of a Medical Sales Representative for them.
Position:Medical Sales Representative. .
Location : Nairobi.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products can meet these needs
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Promoting the company’s existing brands
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Compiling weekly/monthly sales reports
- Develop and ensure that promotional material and collateral materials are always available
- To direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Review and analyses sales performance against programs, quotes and strategies to determine effectiveness
- Management of the customer’s call center cell-phone
- Following up on payments ensuring they are collected in adequate time
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Medical Equipment Sales
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- Strong product and customer market dynamics knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Medical Sales Representative.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.