Position :Accounts Assistant
Location: Nairobi , Kenya.
Accounts assistants will be responsible for tasks relating to the preparation and maintenance of financial
records as well as cash handling, debt collection and office administration.
● Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
● Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business’ incoming and outgoing
● Completing tax return forms
● Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
● Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
● Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
● Preparing balance sheets
● Answering the phone and reading/sending emails to clients
● Debt collection
● Invoice payable and receivables
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
● CPA at least section II and above
● 1-3 years’ experience in accounting field in a busy environment
● Excellent in Microsoft Excel
● Experience in using SAPsoftware and quick books
● Good communication skills.
● Accurate and works well under pressure.
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Accounts Assistant to