Our client is a filter manufacturing company .We are looking for a Driver/Rider to join their team.
- Transport packages to and from destinations.
- Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Fulfill administrative needs, like office pickups
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route
- Interact with clients professionally at all times
- Ensure that the vehicle/bike is always fueled and ready for use
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Complete a pre and post-trip inspection and communicate any needed repairs to the mechanic
- Provide continuous improvement feedback and communication to management
- Ensure load is secured to prevent breakage
- Keep interior and exterior of the bike clean and organized
- May be required to attend company meetings on non-scheduled workdays
- Valid Driving and Rider license .
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work well independently and in the context of team environments
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include friendly and professional demeanor
- Having / utilizing a good geographic understanding of the local area
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Driver /Rider to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.