Our Client is a leading company in camp construction, facilities management, supply chain services, infrastructure projects, oil and gas solutions in Somalia.We are looking to fill a position of Water and Sanitation Engineer for them.
Position: Water and Sanitation Engineer.
Location : Mogadishu Somali. (UN Camp)
Salary :USD 700- USD 1,000 Net.
Other Benefits: Accomodation and all meals.
- design overall schemes, such as sewer improvement schemes and associated structures, such as pumping stations, pipework and earthworks (the scale of the design may range from an initial outline to a full, detailed design), by computerized software system
- Survey works, topographic surveys, and data analysis, reports, and presentations,
- Prepare tender documents as a basis for construction
- Review technical submissions
- Liaise with various bodies and individuals, including clients, contractors, residents, suppliers, technical experts and other consultants
- Work collaboratively with other businesses
- Support other project managers and directors within the business and across the wider market of the company.
- Keep up to date with environmental matters, and be aware of policy and developments in this area.
- Present technical data or project results to both technical and non-technical clients and colleagues
- Monitor the progress of projects from beginning to end – from design through to construction and handover – or supervise one section of a large project
- Control budgets at project level
- Administer contracts and ensure that work is completed to deadline
- Supervise the operation and maintenance of water and sewerage infrastructure
- Manage staff, including other engineers, technicians and site workers
- Maintain and expand the portfolio of clients by developing professional relationships that lead to secure repeat business.
Skills & Qualifications.
- Degree in civil or water engineering (essential).
- 7 years of work experience as a water engineer (essential).
- Project and budget management skills .
- Great knowledge of construction processes, materials, and legal regulations.
- Great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of buildings and other large structures.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Water and Sanitation Engineer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.