Our Client is a leading company in camp construction, facilities management, supply chain services, infrastructure projects, oil and gas solutions in Somalia.We are looking to fill a position of Structural Engineer for them.
Position: Structural Engineer
Location : Mogadishu Somali. (UN Camp)
Salary :USD 700- USD 1000 Net.
Other Benefits: Accomodation and all meals.
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
Skills & Qualifications.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).
- 7 years of work experience as a structural engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with the Institute of structural engineers.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Structural Engineer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.