We are looking to hire an ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Intern to support the Marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. The ideal candidate will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Position: Marketing Intern.
Location : Nairobi
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Performing market analysis and research on competition.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Preparing promotional presentations.
- Assisting in organizing marketing events.
Skills & Qualifications.
- Marketing/Communications Degree in a related field required or in the final year of university.
- Work experience in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Solid marketing skills/graphic design/video edits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, resource-constrained, early stage work environment. ● Fluency in English required; fluency in Swahili is an asset.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to email@example.com,email subject Marketing Intern. Kindly indicate your expected salary.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.