Our client is a manufacturer, supplier and distributor of medical equipment and consumables,pharmaceuticals ,hospital supplies and health products in the East Africa region. We seek to fill a Position of a Finance & Accounts Officer for them.The candidate will provide effective Accounting, Financial Forecasting, Audit, Inventory & Asset management to the Company.
Position:Finance and Accounts Officer .
Location : Nairobi.
Reports To: Managing Director.
- Posting sales, purchases & updating QuickBooks/ERP
- Managing & Reconciling Receivables, Payables, Cash, Mpesa and Bank accounts.
- Analysing & Improving on internal controls, cost cutting, making use of figures/numbers to analyse the trends and advise on best practises.
- Financial Management including preparing Management accounts, Variance, monthly and daily reports.
- Filling of Monthly statutory returns VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF & NITA.
- Preparation & Payment of the payroll & other staff emoluments as well as vouchers payment upon validation of relevant documents.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Petty cash Management.
- Managing cheque/cash deposits and balancing the cheque book.
- Managing monthly inventory recording and reconciling stock reports.
- Securing financial information including ensuring proper filing and maintaining backups.
- Monitoring Loan Accounts .
- Liaising with auditors.
- Maintain an asset register and ensure all company equipment/ assets are insured & Licences are renewed.
- Any other Duties Assigned from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, CPA K OR Its equivalent.
- Proficiency in Basic IT.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Accountant.
- Basic IT-MS word, Excel, PowerPoint. QuickBooks a plus
- Organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Business Acumen & Interest
- Well developed interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to reflect on individual work as well as wider repercussions of financial decisions.
- Team working ability.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to email@example.com,email subject Finance and Accounts Officer .Kindly indicate your expected salary.ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.