Our client is a manufacturer, supplier and distributor of medical equipment and consumables,pharmaceuticals ,hospital supplies and health products in the East Africa region. We seek to fill a Position of Business Development Officer for them.The candidate will generate Sales by meeting set targets, acting as a key contact point , conducting market research and providing valuable feedback to management.
Position:Business Development Officer .
Location : Nairobi
- Prospect by seeking out sales opportunities, cold calling, networking and face to face meetings with the client.
- Negotiate and close deals including tenders’ applications. Respond to customer questions, complaints and suggestions.
- Make product presentations and sales pitches.
- Issue quarterly strategies on how to increase new clients and sales.
- Enlist new customers in the Crm database, obtain contacts including telephone number, location and email address.
- Meeting/ talking to existing clients
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Prepare and distribute Quotes as and when required.
- CRM daily updates .
- Respond to customer queries and concerns.
- Produce sales reports
- Track all orders from receipt through completion
- Work with the customer service, procurement team on delivery of the orders and advise customers on the same.
- Attend weekly/monthly meetings
- Take part in sales and inventory analysis reporting.
- Train and mentor the sales force both new and existing employees.
- Supervising of sales staff
- Introduce sales interns to clients
- Take part in the recruitment of sales force staff.
- Cooperate with the entire team for the company’s growth.
Skills & Qualifications.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience as a sales executive in the medical field with at least one year leading a team.
- Integrity Organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal)
- Self- motivation, good judgement, decision making skills
- Team working ability
- Harnessing of market trends .
- Basic IT-MS word, Excel, PowerPoint. QuickBooks a plus
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Business Development Officer . Kindly indicate your expected salary.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.