Our client is an established company within Engineering and specializes in sales and service of construction equipment, power generation, pumping equipment, and workshop equipment. They seek to hire a Sales Executive whose primary responsibility will be acquiring new clientele and growing the business.
Position: Sales Executive.
Location : Nairobi.
- Identify prospective customers by using all available resources, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreement
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
- Expanding the employer’s customer base and providing product training to retail clients.
- Attend regional meetings and conferences to keep up with changes in the field and expand your product knowledge.
- Creating and writing monthly and quarterly reports that are easily understood and can be reviewed by management.
- Send accurate, consistent, relevant reports every week
- Do market intelligence which includes competition, current affairs, and tenders
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales of machinery or equipment specific to generators, construction equipment, and workshop equipment.
- Team Player.
- Conversant with Microsoft office package especially excel
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales
- A proactive individual with initiative and self-drive
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to email@example.com,email subject Sales Executive.
Kindly indicate your expected salary.ONly shortlisted candidates will be contacted.