Our client is a leading top filter manufacturing company in East and Central Africa. They seek to hire a Sales Admin who will provide administrative support .
Position: Sales Admin.
Location : Nairobi.
- Building business relationships with potential clients.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Key initiator of new Sales targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic
- Handling Business Enquiries
- Tracking sales and reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintaining an up to data filing system in the office.
- Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries
- Handling telephone calls and appointments
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents
- Making and raising of cash sales and invoices
- Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Supervise cleaner to ensure all areas of the office are cleaned properly
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a Diploma in a business field.
- Partial (Level II) Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar organization.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationships and working contacts.
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,email subject Sales Admin.
Kindly indicate your expected salary.ONly shortlisted candidates will be contacted.