Our client is an established construction firm for over 10 years. They seek to hire a Personal Assistant to provide high-level support to the Managing Director.
Title: Personal Assistant
Gross Salary: 40k – 60k
- Act as a liaison between the MD’s office and internal as well as external parties
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the Directors, Be able to anticipate the MD’s next move.
- Manage the communication in and out of the MD’s office.
- Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the MD including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action.
- Follow up with key contributors to the MD’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task.
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the MD
- Travel and hold meetings on behalf of the MD when need arises.
- Organize and maintain the board room and MD’s office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in civil engineering or related field.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in similar position
- Must be a good driver.
- Must exhibit good emotional intelligence
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle stress and stressful situations.
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Personal Assistant to firstname.lastname@example.org .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.