We are looking for an Admin Assistant for our Client.
Position: Administrative Assistant.
Location : Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the organization.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filing & document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
- Create and maintain useful databases for the organization
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required
- Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience providing administrative support .
- Financial management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including task and time management.
- Problem solving capacity with flexibility to change.
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Admin Assistant to email@example.com . Kindly indicate your expected salary and preferred location.