Position: Driver (Lady/Female )
Location : Nairobi.
Duties for the Driver Job
- Drive office vehicles for the transport of the director ,Staff and other officials.
- Deliver and collect mail, documents and other items .
- Verify that all passengers wear seatbelts at all times in the vehicle;
- Oversee and ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents;
- Oversee and ensure that all vehicles comply with the minimum operating security standards.
- Ensure cost-saving by driving responsibly;
- Maintain daily vehicle logs, daily mileage, oil consumption, oil change, servicing, greasing, repairs .
- Prepare and maintain data of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensure that all official vehicles are kept clean and is always in good working condition;
- Make minor repairs and make arrangements for major repairs;
- Maintain and ensure availability of all required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts in the assigned vehicle;
- Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
- Secondary education;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a driver in a recognized organization.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Creative Problem Solving;
- Excellent driving skills;
- Strong knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies and local roads and conditions.
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Lady Driver to email@example.com .Kindly indicate your expected salary.