Our client is a leading construction company based in somali with a presence in Kenya and the UAE is looking for an Accountant.
Location :Mogadishu Somali.
Reviewing all ERP System previous day’s postings for all GL’s, Verifying Accuracy, Completeness and Correctness of transactions posted in the system.
- Reviewing ERP System Reports to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date including but not limited to; – Inventory Reports, Material Consumption Reports, Operations Reports & Financial Reports.
- Checking & Validations of transactions posted by other Finance department users.
- Assisting in Reviewing GRN (Goods Received Notes), PO’s, Supplier Invoices & all other Supporting documents, Including Validation of Vendor Bills to update Supplier’s Ledgers.
- Assisting in Preparation of Invoices for All Projects, Submission, Posting and Reconciling of all Invoices.
- Assisting in preparation, reconciliation & submission of Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Reports on Cash and Bank, Payables, Receivables, Revenues, Expenses and Completed Task Orders Reports.
- Reviewing/Assisting in cash book and bank reconciliations on weekly, monthly and on request basis.
- Reviewing Project Costs against the budget or BOQ on monthly basis, on request and at the end of the Project.
- Supporting the Finance department in developing adhoc reports and analysis as maybe requested by the Management.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties commensurate with this post, as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Business Management (Accounting/Finance Option), or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Qualified Accountant (CPA (K), ACCA, or equivalent)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of any ERP System or Accounting software.
- Must have a high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to analyze data and proactively identify and address issues
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.