Employd staffing solutions a leading recruitment, outsourcing and head hunting company in East and central Africa. Our client is a leading construction company based in somali with a presence in Kenya and the UAE is looking for a Senior hotel Architect.
Location :Mogadishu Somali.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawing both by hand and by using specialist computer -aided design applications.
- Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation,environmental impact and project budget.
- Work closely with a team of professionals such as building service engineers ,construction manager quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
- Applying planning permission from the government new building and legal department.
- Writing and presenting reports,proposals.applications and contracts.
- Specify the requirements for the project.
- Adapting plans according to the circumstances and resolving any problem that may arise during construction.
- Playing part in team and project management.
- Travelling regularly to building sites ,proposed locations and meetings.
The successful candidate should hold the following qualifications
- Master in related field; business field or project management
- Degree in architecture
- At least 7 years experience in a similar position.
- Computer literate
- Must have over 5 years experience managing a big project
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Senior Hotel Architect as the subject line.Attach photos of successful projects. State current and expected remuneration.