Position : Financial Planning Software Development Manager.
Location : Mogadishu ,Somali.
We are looking for a Financial Planning Software Development Manager for our client who will work in Mogadishu City, Somalia. He will be responsible for planning and managing the activities, tasks related to financial systems designs & development and ongoing process improvement. He will develop and implement financial systems software; develop work plans, schedules and maintenance procedures; designs and improves business processes from the system perspective.
- Designs tables, parameters, and reports for financial systems; may write reports or queries; conducts analysis of financial systems and program operations.
- Coordinates training programs and training with Financial Services Staff in the company.
- Participates in budget preparation for the department, especially relating to system needs.
- Coordinates accounting activities with other departments, divisions;provides information, technical assistance.
- Conducts system audits and studies; recommend improvements to current systems and business process designs;helps in development and implementation of approved recommendations.
- Facilitates the monitoring of posting, balancing and reconciliation of the general ledger and subsidiary accounts; reviews and researches journal entries and adjustments; ensures compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinates year-end closing of the general ledger; reconciles and balances the subsidiary ledgers.
- Coordinates with other Financial Services staff regarding the on-going operations and maintenance of the Finance and related systems.
- Keeps up with changes in technology and management practices.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related financial field.
- 10 +years of experience in software engineering overall ,5 being in financial systems softwares.
- Extensive experience in software design and development, a working knowledge of various platforms and languages such as Unix and Java, and experience leading projects and teams
- Strong technical and analytical skills, with expert knowledge of computer software languages, platforms, and current methodologies.
- Must have strong budgeting, leadership, and managerial abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for your colleagues, encouraging team members to think creatively while knowing where to intervene to tackle tough problems and navigate conflicts.
If you qualify ,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Financial Planning Software Development Manager as the subject line.Kindly indicate your expected salary .