Position:Engineering & Facility Manager
Locations : Mogadishu, Somali.
We are looking for a Engineering & Facility Manager for our client who will work in Mogadishu City, Somalia.The candidate will serve in an expert role in all aspects of an organization’s physical infrastructure needs, including heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); structural and civil engineering requirements; maintenance of a facility’s building automation system (BAS); lighting; roofing; fire protection; and other specific structural needs.
- Leading and directing continuous technical improvement of the facility,
- Ensuring effective execution of projects by meeting program objectives, project budgets and schedules.
- Collaboration with corporate engineering, contracted service partners, plant operations teams, and quality teams.
- Establishing and ensuring achievement of all function-specific Key Performance Indicators and continuous improvement efforts.
- Gather project requests from each functional area and prioritize/evaluate timing and scope , Maintenance, Operations, CLS, Security, etc.
- Managing, preparing, and justifying expenses and capital budgets for the Engineering & Facilities department.
- Partner and work cross functionally with EHS on Sustainability metrics and defining both capital and expense projects to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or an engineering-related field.
- Prior work experience of 10 or more years in the engineering industry.
- Prior experience in project management is also highly desirable.
- Expert knowledge in the practical application of engineering principles .
- Management experience in a technical capacity
- A valid Kenyan passport.
If you qualify ,send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Engineering & Facility Manager as the subject line.Kindly indicate your expected salary .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.