Location: Nairobi , Kenya.
Job profile: The Monitoring and Evaluation officer will coordinate and work with a project team consisting Manager and Administrative Clerks.
- Assist in the revision of the project log frame matrix, particularly in the areas of performance indicators and their measurement;
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Develop the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems.
- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- With collaborating partners, review their existing approaches and management information systems and agree on any required changes, support and resources.
- Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E and for any computer-based support that may be required.
- Organize and undertake training with collaborating partners on M&E as required
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Social Sciences discipline or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation, program management
- Experience in planning, monitoring and reporting
- Good understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Experience in data management and analysis
- Have good interpersonal skills
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to email@example.com Kindly Indicate your expected salary.