Our client provides qualitative solutions, quantitative solutions, data collection, risks analytics, resources for data mining, predictive analysis, big data, business intelligence and statistical data analysis.
They seek to fill positions of Business Development Officer.
Job location: Nairobi
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Clarify customer needs to revise business model
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Liaise with the colleagues in business development
- Create and support the development of advanced analytical methods, primarily focused on data extraction from multiple sources to provide actionable insights and find new business opportunities to drive growth
- The development and implementation of databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Knowledge of statistical analytics and solutions.
- Architectural experience with focus data analysis.
- Must have a good market research experience to know where and to whom to sell to.
- Good communication skills, great presence, self motivation and innovation. Degree in computer sciences
- knowledge of statistical tools like SPSS, Tableau, or SAS
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar position.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Officer) to email@example.com .Indicate your expected salary